Glastonbury Festival Registration
To obtain tickets for Glastonbury Festival you must register. Failure to follow the registration instructions correctly will lead to rejection, you will be notified if this occurs; however we would advise that you check your registration prior to tickets going on sale to ensure your registration has been accepted. Anyone twelve or under when gates open does not need a ticket and therefore need not register.
Registration does not guarantee you a ticket. You will need your registration number to purchase tickets when they go on sale. For more information visit glastonburyfestivals.co.uk.
If you have already registered, you can recover your existing registrations and update your details here. If no details can be found here, or your photo is no longer a good likeness, please submit a new registration.
Step 1 - Select a photograph to upload from your computer (the file must be in jpeg format)
Use a passport style photo with a neutral expression, against a plain, light background.
Click browse to choose a photo to upload.
What kind of photos are acceptable?
- A recent, colour photograph of the head and shoulders, in sharp focus with the entire face visible.
- Your photo should be passport-standard and portrait orientation (taller than it is wide). Landscape photos will not be accepted.
- Please ensure you have a neutral expression with your mouth closed and eyes open, looking directly at the camera
- Please do not wear hats or anything that covers your face and be free of glare from glasses etc
- Must be taken against a plain and light background