Glastonbury Festival Registration
To obtain tickets for Glastonbury Festival events you must register. Failure to follow the registration instructions correctly will lead to rejection, you will be notified if this occurs; however we would advise that you check your registration prior to tickets going on sale to ensure your registration has been accepted. Anyone twelve or under when gates open does not need a ticket and therefore need not register.
Registration does not guarantee you a ticket. You will need your registration number to purchase tickets when they go on sale. For more information visit glastonburyfestivals.co.uk.
Have you already registered?
You need access to your email to edit your registration. If you no longer have access to your email please submit a new registration.
If you can't remember your details, you can recover your existing registrations here.
Step 1 - Select a photograph to upload from your computer (the file must be in jpeg format)
Use a passport style photo with a neutral expression, against a plain, light background.
Click browse to choose a photo to upload.
What kind of photos are acceptable?
- A recent, colour photograph of the head and shoulders, in sharp focus with the entire face visible.
- You must be facing forward, looking straight at the camera, with a plain expression, your eyes open, and mouth closed.
- Your photo should be passport-standard and portrait orientation once cropped (taller than it is wide). Landscape photos will not be accepted.
- Photos must be taken against a plain and light background
- Photos must not be altered by editing software or filters.
- Please ensure you have a neutral expression with your mouth closed and eyes open, looking directly at the camera
- Please do not wear hats, sunglasses, or anything that covers your face and be free of glare from glasses or 'red-eye'.
- Your photo must not contain other objects or people.
- The photo must be jpeg format, between 100KB - 500KB in size, and at least 900 pixels wide and 1350 pixels tall
Please note, if your photo does not meet these criteria it will be rejected, and you will need to repeat the process, so please take your time to get the photo right before you submit.